Monday, July 16, 2007

Anyone Know of a Heroic Animal Story?

I'm looking for a story about an animal that has saved a life somehow. I'm also interested in ones that have done something remarkable. Anybody have a lead for me? I'd be forever grateful and of course give you a cut of my article when it sells.

Stories that I'm interested in:

* Animals with premonitions (sensing seizures, catastrophes, etc.)
* Animals that save people from burning buildings, drowning, explosions, natural disasters, etc.
* Animals that save humans from being attacked (especially if the human has never met the animal)

Stories you can keep for yourself:

* The day your dog farted out your birthday candle
* The hampster swallowing Pop Rocks fiasco of 1979
* The cat that barfed a hairball onto Aunt Lucille's vintage hanky

Think, people!

Email me at AndreaPaventi@Yahoo.com.

4 comments:

meno said...

Well if i can't talk about cat barf, i haven't got anything!

Erin said...

I thought this story was pretty amazing:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,234599,00.html

Ashley Lasbury said...

Well, I have saved my dog numerous times but he has yet to save me. Sorry, nothing leaps to mind at the moment. But I'll let you know if anything does.

Gretchen said...

Hmmm...my kids always like the bull snake vs. our dog who just got out of the hospital story, but it might not be heroic enough.