I used to hate meme's because I thought they were nothing but self-indulgent ca-ca. Today my outlook is brighter when the little narcissistic angel on my shoulder was dusted with meme powder by Pam of Mindtrips
Here's how it works:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their 8 things and post these rules.
3. List 8 people you choose to tag.
4. Leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog.
So, 8 random facts…
1. Due to my OCD brain, I am always thinking random thoughts that either make me laugh or drive me insane. Last week it was random book titles. For example, a memoir about an inspirational seal could be called "A Porpoise Drive Life." It would be about an actress sea lion who "Otter Be in Pictures". She falls in love with a country lovin' humpback named "Whalin' Jennings." Go and SEA it for yourself! Give it the Seal of Approval! You'll flip your fins out over it!
2. I live near a town called Agoura, and I've created an ad campaign for living there: "Get Agoura-phobic: You'll love it so much, you'll never want to leave!"
3. Once I was locked in a bathroom stall with Brett Butler.
4. I went out for lunch with Screech from Saved by the Bell. He proposed marriage, but was probably only kidding as his preference was for stripper types. And making chess videos.
5. I would have preferred the name Eva or Ruby over what we ended up calling our daughter. I would have preferred Alexander to what we ended up calling our son. But now I love their papa given names and feel sorry for anyone who doesn't have them!
6. I plan on writing a musical one day. You will all be invited to the premiere. Bring your best dress... and/or your walkers. Not sure what year this is going to take place, but it will happen.
7. I'm sort of the rapper of mommies. I can rhyme off the top of my head with any subject thrown at me. Try me sometime.
8. I can speak basic Spanish. While traveling in Mexico I'd be good enough to get you to a bathroom or find your car, but I might order you a tampon instead of a taco. I'm a work en progresso!
9. I can play piano by ear.
10. I consider myself a super free spirit in some ways, but a real traditionalist in others. Dyed hair, huge hoops, loud country music? Why not. Precious Moments dessert plates? Not so much.
As for those I'm tagging, they are:
1. One Tall Momma
2. Princess in Galoshes
7. Liza's Eyeview
8. Anon in San Fran (you know who you are... just post in comments or your website girl)