Thursday, December 21, 2006

Pipsqueak O


Thanks to KD in San Fran for the Shift/enter tip on spaces in paragraphs. Didn't work. Probably something simple that I can get Rex on when he comes home from the coal mines.


Speaking of KD, while I love that she sends my kids vintage Scoobies and wacky spectacles, they are causing havoc in my dressing routine. God forbid we leave the house without the "Pink Glasses!" It's also below freezing in L.A. (Translation: 68 degrees). Pip insists on taking off her pajamas and running around in a loin cloth Pamper. When I tell her she's going to be cold, she replies "No, I have my glasses to keep me warm."


And now a runny nose.


6 comments:

Heather said...

Bwahahahahah................

at a couple of things....

1.)the below freezing comment - here's why

2.)the sense that kids make - mine also make asinine comments about accessories like that

and....don't shoot me....

3.)your dh is like model attractive - so much so it is hard for me to believe that he is of the heterosexual persuasion, much less be married with kids! Tell me that I'm in good company....tell me I'm not the only one!

meno said...

Maybe she wears them to keep the paparazzi away. They'll never guess who she is with those on.

Andrea Frazer said...

Mommyham - I knew I'd get a rise out of you eastern folks with my freezing comment. As far as the model husband, let me tell you that below that handsome exterior lies the biggest geek curmudgeon you'll ever want to meet in a Star Trek Convention. Seriously. Cecelia, K, anyone else can verify this.

Lynnea said...

I love kid logic.

And she looks fabulous!

Anonymous said...

haha Wreaking havoc in your suburban life from hundreds of miles away! :-D

Pip is right, sunglasses do keep you warm. Especially if you are already smokin' hot. ;-)

xoxo KD in SF
The Sunglasses pusher

Andrea Frazer said...

Thanks, Maggie for the note of confidence.

As for you, KD, I'm sending you toward Maggie. We'll see how much fun she has on Valentines Day caring for kids with the sniffles thanks to your glasses.