1. I worked on Roseanne the last season as a writers' assistant. I had to cancel a date with my then gay boyfriend (well, didn't KNOW he was gay then) because Roseanne was too busy smoking pot with her construction worker husband. Pages, one by one, would slide under the door. "Change 'the' to an 'A'"... Okay. Periodically she'd yell "Tall Girl! Order me a salad! With oranges in it."
2. I didn't have a first kiss until I was almost 19. (Of course I then got knocked up at 21... had to make up for lost time)
3. I am fairly spiritual, but if Jesus, the Holy Mary or my mother ever appeared to me in a vision I would squeeze out a log the size of the vatican, then die.
4. I believe there's a pin-up girl living inside of my suburban mother exterior. I plan on bringing her out a bit more as 2007 unfolds.
5. I hate politics. I hate myself for hating them, but unless the world was coming to an end (and I'd probably only know because I'd stop breathing) I have to force myself to read the Sunday times. (For someone who thinks alot, it bothers me to no end that I'm not interested more. Perhaps that's why I have Cecelia in my life - my Miss Knows EVERYTHING friend. Or maybe I'm just scared of the real world so I hide? Who knows. Not proud of it, just saying.)
#6 - the bonus everything you didn't want to know about me insert - I was once waiting for a producer at her house. I had to pee so bad that I squatted in her bushes. I didn't think anyone saw it, until the maid looked down from her window and rolled her eyes. Whoops. How do you say "Guilty By Urination" en espanol?