Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Conversations With Children

Me: Stink, clean up this bed before we go to the park.

Stink: Because you're not my maid?

=======================================
Me: Get down, Pipsqueak.

Pip: No!

Me: Yes.

Pip: No!

Me: Yes.

Pip: No!

Me: YES!

Pause.........

Me: No?

Pip: YESSSSSSSSSSS!

----------------------------------------------

Me: Stink, do you want to give any night time thanks to Jesus?

Stink: Okay. Dear Jesus, please help me to drive to McDonalds by myself. Help me to play there and buy me a cookie. Now Mommy, tell me a story about Scooby and Shaggy who come to my house and the ghost who gets stuck on the maple syrup that I put on the floor but not before I asked you if it's okay and you said yes because I asked you.

1 comment:

Teri M. said...

LOL Classic!