Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I Hate Everything


I hate that I have heard nothing from my queries in the past week.

I hate that a stupid local paper turned me down for a column I proposed when they normally are scrapping last minute for stories about flies and how they feel about eating crap for a living.

Speaking of, I hate the millions of flies in my house.

I hate the San Fernando Valley heat.

I hate that I'm 36 years old and I have three zits on my chin.

I hate that no one is buying my Ebay stuff and I'm still too scared to get a real business going because what I really want to do is write but no one is writing me back - see my first cranky statement.

I feel compelled, now, to write something positive about all the good things in my life. Something about how at least I'm not living in the Middle East and how I can afford to sit here and be bitchy.

But I'm tired tonite. I have my period. I am bloated. And I have no perspective.

I hate that the most.

1 comment:

Teri M. said...

Awww, honey. Wish I could pour you a nice, calming vodka. That's what I'm doing right now. (don't tell my mom)

Cyber hugs.