Friday, September 30, 2005

Adendum to Honesty Blog Below

I would like to add that not only am I grateful that Herb is honest about my writing, but that James is honest about our relationship. Sure, I don't always want to know when I look just like a teenager... because of my zits. Or if my bed head resembles a nice landing spot for a troupe of Canadian geese. But when he is complimentary, I never have to question it.

And he often is.

Complimentary.

Except for this past anniversary when I looked fabulous in my strapless dress and he asked why I was so done up. I was livid. And he's sick of me constantly bringing up. And I know his feelings on this subject because of...

Honesty.

Like Oprah, I can't live without it.

1 comment:

Andrea Frazer said...

"There is a time for everything,
a season for every activity
under heaven."

I suppose this includes spam.

"A time to be born and a time to die. "

I hope you die with the guilt of getting my hopes up that someone actually took the time to read me and all I get for my effort is this crap.


"A time to plant and a time to
harvest. "

I hope you are planted with a bomb and it harvests up your bootie.

"A time to kill and
a time to heal."

I hope you get hurt very bad and never heal.

You get the picture.